Account Executive (Wellbeing and Good Living Creative Communications)
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 31 May 2022
Closes 30 Jun 2022
6AM is on the hunt for a bright, talented, ambitious account executive to work with us to deliver best in class creative communications – across ideation, media, influencers, eventing and more.
You will already have 1 – 2 years communications experience and will be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of integrated PR/social/content and influencers.
Are you looking for a new challenge with an agency that lives and breathes values that match yours? Do you want to work with clients who are focused on making the world a better place? Do you want first class training and mentorship opportunity with renowned leaders? Read on!
Who are we?
We are a creative communications agency with a deep heritage in Wellbeing & Good Living Communications, and in owned and earned media. The agency is built around a team of brave, energetic, passionate, and creative communications professionals who are driven to deliver best in class results. Our clients include Burt’s Bees, T2 Teas, Blooms The Chemist and Roche, amongst others!
Join a great team of creative communicators, all seeking to deliver brilliant work for their clients.
As our newest account executive, you’ll be a vital part of the team responsible for executing integrated communications campaigns.
The role involves:
- Shared accountability for achieving client KPIs and delivering best in class client service
- Simultaneously supporting the team on managing multiple projects for different clients from concept to completion, to deliver best in class client service and results
- PR strategy and implementation including media pitching/publicity, influencer engagement, and reporting
- Content generation and or working in conjunction with a content producer, including graphic design, copywriting, video and direction of infographics and other as required
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of key client information including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Consistently demonstrate excellent research, writing skills, as well as the ability to interact with clients professionally and maintain relationships with media members and other key stakeholders
What you bring to the table:
- A desire to do something special and to make your mark in the agency as you start your communications career.
- Media excites you! You will get excited driving social and media opportunities, working fast and smart to leverage all relevant opportunities for client.
- You’ll have a good understanding of the Australian media landscape.
- Professionalism based on integrity. Humble but not afraid to shine.
- You have an eye for detail, and a passion for creative campaigns and collaborations and storytelling.
- You pride yourself on your positive, energetic, and can-do attitude.
- A willingness to “pitch in” where required. No job too big or small.
- A great team player, within a culture of empathy coupled with a hunger to succeed.
- 1 – 2 years previous communications experience (in any sector!)
- An interest in health & wellbeing is a plus!
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity in a high-growth, industry leading agency that aims to create work that ultimately: makes life better. Our clients are carefully selected by their alignment to our values, and are focused on wellbeing and making the world a better, kinder place.
- We have a commitment to 6-monthly career progression for all staff.
- A dynamic, supportive, friendly and fun team environment, in modern Bondi Junction offices.
- Hybrid working model, with flexible hours and working options.
- Bonus Wellbeing Day x 1 per annum over and above standard leave.
- 6-monthly naturopathic consult, if requested, to support your overall wellbeing.
- 6-monthly offsite to drive agency growth and inspiration.
- Wellbeing Life Training including financial and property to help you on the ladder of financial growth.
- Individual training and development financial allocation to advance craft skills.
- Generous compensation, open to discussion based on candidate.
We welcome any questions, and look forward to hearing from you!
- Contact Name: Jessica Smart
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org