Account Executive / Account Manager
Posted 8 Sep 2023
Closes 8 Oct 2023
Are you an Account Executive/ Account Manager with 2-3 years of experience?
Would you love to work remote 4 days per week, with one day per week in Sydney CBD working direct with your clients?
Would you thrive in an agency that is a ‘values’ lead business with good work-life balance and a ‘good humans only’ policy (for employees and clients alike)?
We are excited to present this excellent opportunity for an Account Manager as part of this marketing agency that has expertise in FMCG and QSR brands across Australia. The agency is based on a flexible/remote work-from-home model that utilises cloud platform technology to give you the headspace and flexibility to work from home, whilst also offering real client-side experience – with one day per week on site in your clients’ offices.
The role of Account Manager Manager is to support clients and the internal team in day-to-day requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the client service and the creative teams to manage projects and keep them on track
- Keep stakeholders and clients informed and update to date on project and campaign progress and performance
- Actively assist in managing project workflow
- Writing clear briefs/ debriefs and responsibility for project documentation, meeting notes and contact reports
- Maintain a strong understanding of your clients’ business, including brand guidelines, pain points and key drivers for success
- Maintain an update to date knowledge of the market, consumer trends and current issues effecting each category
- Maintain Job Management Software as required, including job creation, job tickets and quoting
As the ideal fit you will bring 2-3 years of experience as an Account Manager in a marketing agency. You will have a consultative approach to client relationships and a track record of open and engaging communication with internal and external customers. You must be well-organized and have excellent writing and communication skills.
This agency is passionate about its culture and creating a place that people thrive – as such they offer benefits and policies to help people love where they work, including:
- Work from home 4 days a week, and a flexible rather than prescriptive approach to work hours
- A focus on working with leading FMGC brands, who have fun, creativity and a hint of cheekiness in their DNA
- A focus on a fun and enjoyable team culture with team bonding activities, a flat structure where all voices are heard and the ability to push boundaries and try cool new ideas
- A commitment to investing in staff development– whether that be mentoring or training and courses
Send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au or for further information call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
- Contact Name: Lauren Juska
- Contact Email: email@example.com