Posted 7 Feb 2024
Closes 8 Mar 2024
PR and Communications Account Executive
What your typical day will look like?
Do you have what it takes to excel in the world of public relations and strategic communications? We are in search of an Account Executive to join our dynamic team at Communications Collective, where your typical day will be nothing short of exciting.
The Account Executive is expected to support clients through media relations, events management, content creation and social media management. Delivering our services on time, within budget, and in line with our client’s business objectives across various media outlets and communications platforms. This role has an emphasis on research to support business proposals, preparation of PR reports on communications activity and in execution of client and internal PR plans. This role will also be supporting the delivery of high-quality content for CC as a client including blog content for website, eDM content, CC socials support and Collectivity Talks events.
- Support an Account Manager or Account Director on key client accounts.
- Research for client content including press releases, new client strategies, owned channel content for clients and CC.
- Overseeing and optimising social media accounts for our clients and CC.
- Staying abreast of industry trends, news, and cutting-edge communications technology that directly impacts our clients.
- Supporting on media pitching to editorial opportunities, from ideation to drafting media releases, pitching stories, and managing media interviews and briefings.
- Collaborating with our talented team members by effectively briefing work when necessary and ensuring the efficient production and delivery of high-quality results.
- Maintaining a high standard of work that consistently meets and exceeds client objectives.
To be the perfect fit for this role, we expect you to bring the following qualifications to the table:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in public relations, external communications, or journalism.
- An awareness of the Australian media landscape.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a proactive approach to working.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to engage your audience.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A team player who contributes positively to our excellent CC culture.
- Ideally, a keen interest in the realms of property, architecture, and the arts.
What’s in it for you?
Joining Communications Collective opens a world of opportunities and perks including:
- Access to all the tools, equipment, and resources necessary for your success, along with ongoing learning and development support for your career growth.
- The chance to build meaningful relationships with a diverse, industry-leading client base, guided by experienced mentors.
- A close-knit team that cherishes creativity, collaboration, and purpose.
- Full support for flexible working arrangements, as part of our commitment to your well-being.
- Regular team experiences, from relaxation days to team lunches, Friday get-togethers, and attendance at cultural events.
- A vibrant, dog-friendly office space at The Commons Collingwood.
Communications Collective stands as one of Australia’s foremost communications agencies, making an indelible mark on the property, architecture, design, arts, and culture sectors across the nation. Our Collingwood-based team of experts approaches every project with a global perspective, striving to achieve industry-leading results through creative and strategic communications campaigns.
Our dynamic team members, with decades of collective expertise, work both independently and collaboratively, infusing every project with fresh perspectives. Our people-centric culture is the cornerstone of our business, ensuring that everyone’s work is truly valued.
If this role speaks to you and you are ready for an exciting career in the world of communications, we encourage you to take the next step.
Ready to embark on this journey with us? Apply now.
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role, please reach out to our General Manager, Claire Colclough, at email@example.com
- Contact Name: Claire Colclough
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org