Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 8 Nov 2023
Closes 8 Dec 2023
Stanley House Studios is looking for a motivated and bubbly Account Executive to join our tight-knit team and work on our growing portfolio of exciting restaurants, hospitality, alcohol, lifestyle and travel clients.
Working directly with managers and directors, this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your range of skills, including copywriting, social media captioning, campaign reporting and more.
Must be a gun-writer with 2+ years PR/social media experience!
This is a key role within a fast-paced agency, so we need someone who can hit the ground running!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a high attention to detail, be great with time management and know how to organise your workload so that nothing is missed
- Have great people skills and listening skills, which are crucial for client meetings, media events, etc
- Be happy working as part of a tight-knit team, but is also confident enough to work autonomously
- Always take the initiative to go that extra mile and is driven and motivated
- Be a flexible team player who enjoys a fun, fast-paced and varied working environment
- Have studied marketing/PR/advertising or similar at uni
- Have 2+ years industry experience
- Understand and genuinely love social media including Instagram, Facebook and TikTok!
- Love food! Fun and sociable culture of our agency is extremely important – the hospitality industry is our work, but also our passion!
Think you’re the one? Contact Olivia firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV today!