Posted 10 Jun 2022
Closes 10 Jul 2022
Your role isn’t just focused on great client service – you’re also a gun at project management, you know how to handle stakeholders at all levels of seniority, and you’re the sort of person who loves the detail – all the way to delivering on brief and on time. You’ll be working on a professional service client, so you will need to hold your own in client conversations, and be able to foster productive day to day relationships. As a social native, you’ll also be checking on the accuracy and standard of work of your colleagues.
Overall Purpose role
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are a team player and work well with others.
- You take direction, but can also work autonomously.
- You display excellent project management skills.
- You have a can-do attitude and approach all tasks with blind optimism.
- You are a master at delivering results and enjoy wrangling people to deliver.
- You are comfortable with finances and resourcing.
- You translate client briefs into directional and clear internal briefs.
- You deliver timely reports that translate social data into actionable creative insights.
- You can confidently discuss media approaches with the internal media team and client.
- You have the ability to manage many projects simultaneously.
- You build trusting and productive relationships with your colleagues and clients alike.
- You are eager to learn and are provocative about your own development.
Specific Content of your Role
The nature of We Are Social’s business requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and versatility. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, the nature of the demands placed on us and the creativity of our campaigns means that the role will evolve over time and needs a ‘can do’ approach to picking projects up and making them happen. We expect you to show confidence and competence in some key areas.
- Min 1-2 years social media experience
- Agency experience
- Paid media knowledge and platform expertise
- Strategic outlook
- Thirst for knowledge
- Gun project manager
- Proactivity, quick thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience building strong and trusted client relationships.
- Budgeting, forecasting and resourcing skills
- Galvanize teams to deliver
About We Are Social
We Are Social is a socially-led creative agency operating globally at the forefront of marketing and culture. We are the world’s leading social specialist network: Over 1000 social experts in 15 offices around the world proving the power of social thinking to drive business value.
We help brands immerse their stories in the real conversations their audience are having. We generate sharp strategies and inspiring campaigns, based on social insights for forward-thinking brands like Samsung, Didi, Audi, Activision, Kayo, Koala and the NRL.
We’re focused on creating ideas worth talking about. How do we do that?
We put social thinking at the centre of what we do.
We connect people and brands in meaningful ways.
We create ideas worth talking about.
We Are Social.
Here in Sydney, we are a group of people from different walks of life, united by a passion for popular culture. We Are Social is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity of thought and experience at our company. Learn more about our culture and our work.
- Contact Name: Mia McLaren
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org