Account Coordinator (Music & Culture)
Posted 29 Aug 2023
Closes 28 Sep 2023
Thinking Loud’s PR & Experiential work gives young Australians access to ground-breaking artists, culturally intelligent content and curated brand experiences.
Clients include brands such as Red Bull, SXSW Sydney, Absolut, Jameson, Young Henrys, Lost Paradise, Spilt Milk Festival and Ben Simmons’ DoMore Project, as well as a roster of artists and creatives that features the likes of Sampa The Great, Genesis Owusu, Jorja Smith, Cub Sport, Ruel, Thundercat, Hiatus Kaiyote, Flight Facilities, Hayden James, Winston Surfshirt, AJ Tracey, Cosmos Midnight and more.
The Account Coordinator (Music & Culture) is responsible for providing project support across independent artists/record labels, event/entertainment and consumer brand accounts.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day expectations and requests of assigned clients
- Provide creative input into existing client campaign briefs & campaigns, and new business pitches
- Provide support at relevant agency events, including out-of-hours and weekend activities, when requested
- Write press releases, form media pitches, coordinate media & influencer send-outs
- Work collaboratively with media to deliver considered editorial output across music, mainstream, lifestyle, pop culture and fashion publishers
- Ensure all client reports are delivered accurately and on time
- Attend meetings, meet deadlines and troubleshoot problems
- Proactively manage internal agency process documents and tools, including coverage trackers, run sheets, worksheets, KPI trackers and content schedules
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Thinking Loud’s values as a business
Skills & requirements:
- Minimum 1 year PR, label or agency experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent administrative and project management skills with attention to detail
- Be proactive and eager to learn
- Creative thinker who thrives on brainstorming fresh ideas
- Passion for music and culture
- Contact Name: HR Manager
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org