Melbourne - Bayside & S.E. Suburbs
Posted 30 May 2022
Closes 29 Jun 2022
Ven Agency is on the lookout for an Account Coordinator, if you live and breathe digital marketing and want to work in a creative, welcoming environment on world-class digital projects, read on.
Who Are We?
We are a dynamic group of developers, designers, and marketers creating beautifully engaging digital experiences and websites for a diverse client base in Australia.
Founded 5 years ago in Melbourne, Australia, we have had a tremendous growth, followed by our recent expansion with the addition of the Vietnam team in Ho Chi Minh city. Our Melbourne brand new office is located at The Commons in South Yarra, where you will be working at.
Long story short
The key component is client communication (our clients love a good chat and know they’re receiving the love and attention working with us) and manage their projects.
You must be friendly, have a high attention to detail and be able to manage multiple tasks from a number of projects (big and small) simultaneously. We’re all about teamwork, so if someone needs a hand with something, you’ll have no problem jumping in.
We’re after an individual who takes ownership and pride in their work, and driven to see success in every small or large task.
Skills you’ll need for this role
- Strong communication skills with clients and our international team – both written and verbal
- Vietnamese as a first or second language is preferred
- Day to day contact via phone and email with key client contacts, ensuring clear and concise communications to attain mutually beneficial results
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings including appointments, agendas and minutes
- Ability to interpret client’s briefs and objectives and together with the team, present back solutions to clients
- Monitor and track objectives, deliverables, benefits and risks
- Management of Client requirements and expectations
- Work closely with the production team to ensure smooth project delivery
- Brief and liaise with our design and development teams
- Testing websites we’ve built and content entry to make sure they are perfect.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Basic sense of design/style would be a plus
- Contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of our service to customers by being an active and positive member of the team (no negative Nancy’s please!)
Why work with Ven?
- A beautiful location and environment to work in South Yarra.
- A relaxed working environment!
- Friday drinks with beer and cider on tap and the occasional dinner afterwards.
- Small but fast growing company (get in fast while we’re still small)!
- Flexible working hours
We welcome questions, and urge you to speak up and have your say. The happier you are at work, the more successful we are as a company!
Please include the below why applying for this position:
- Cover letter explaining why we NEED to hire you and how you tick our boxes
- Resume with relevant previous jobs, skill set, and experiences
This job will be a full-time position.
Attention to detail is so important to us. So take heed of the application requirements above.
We look forward to seeing what you can bring to Ven Agency!
Job Type: Full-time